Saturday, November 21, 2009

Many Changes – but I’m back!

Yes, I’ve been away for a long time. Some of you have written me to see if I was still alive. Thanks for your concern.

Since I’ve last published a newsletter, I’ve started writing as a semi-professional at Techie-Buzz. That means you’ll have to check in there or subscribe to an RSS feed to see my latest articles.

However, I don’t want to abandon my email readers totally and I’ve found a cool way to share my articles all in one place at one time. I’m using an online news aggregator named Netvibes.

You can find my latest articles here. http://www.netvibes.com/clifnotes#Newsletter

Many of y ou will figure out how the Netvibes reader works immediately. In case you don’t or you’d like to see some cool tweaks you can make, check out the images below. You can click on them to make them larger if the print is too small to read.

2009-11-21_015856

2009-11-21_015931

2009-11-21_020052

No comments:

Post a Comment