This month, I have lots of articles for you to read. Hopefully it's not too much for you. After all, you can always stop reading at any time and return when you do have time.
If you are new here, please take the time to subscribe to receive an email update whenever I send out a new email (once a month). You will get an email back asking for confirmation that you really want email from me.
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter
This month's articles:
● Backup Your Device Drivers with Double Driver
● Learn to Program with Microsoft Small Basic
● Find and Read Tons of Free E-Books with FBReader
● 5GB of Free Online File Storage with CloudDrive
● How to Restore Default File Types in Vista and Windows 7
● Free Online Anti-Virus Scan from Trend Micro – the HouseCall
● Can You Hide Your Web Browser While Surfing at Work or School?
● How To Create and Use System Restore Points
● How to Speed Up Windows Disk Cleanup
● Find as You Type with Listary
● Windows 7 Update – Microsoft Will Seek and Destroy Pirated Copies
● Tweak XP Security Settings with XP-Antispy
● How to Keep the Same Notes Everywhere – Synchronizing Tomboy with Dropbox
● Create a Hyperlinked Notes Database with Tomboy
● 650 Free Wallpapers That You’ve Never Seen Before
● Immunet Protect Offers Side by Side Compatibility with Your Current AntiVirus
For the brave among you, you can stay up to date and read each article as I publish it by subscribing to the Google News feed. (YES, I'm listed on Google News now!)
That's all for now. Have fun!
Unsubscribe to my monthly newsletter?